Loading...

loading icon

Dogs become sick after ingesting marijuana at Vermont state park

by / No Comments / 0 View / April 13, 2018

By The Associated Press

Two dog owners say their pets became sick after walking off-leash at Mount Philo State Park in Charlotte. One says her dog tested positive for THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana.

The post Dogs become sick after ingesting marijuana at Vermont state park appeared first on The Cannabist.

…read more

Via: Dogs become sick after ingesting marijuana at Vermont state park